Fire Proof

fireproofbanner

Sunday, February 3, 2008

One month and 17 1/2 pounds!

Greetings!
Well, It's been one month since I last blogged and I'm happy to report that I've lost 17.5 pounds and 2 notches on my belt and I've been able to wear a few shirts that I haven't for a while. Oh, don't worry many more pounds to go. Weight Watchers is the way I'm doing it. With trips to the gym for a 30 minute ride on the bike and then about an hour of lifting. I'm enjoying it and feeling better! My goal is to get around the same weight that I was when I got married. NO, I'm not telling what that was ... I'll be losing about as much as my youngest son weighs though!

As for the media fast and other elements of our fast ... we'll after an AWESOME God centered Holy Ghost extravaganza revival service tonight, Pastor has decided to continue the fast. I'm ok with that quite frankly. Our church is getting ready to make a huge break through into a revival experience that we haven't had in quite some time! Just prior to service beginning tonight Pastor and I were talking about why people still come to church. It's not because of talented muscians or great programs, but people still keep coming back because of the POWER of God that they feel and experience at church. We have been having prayer at 5:00 (focused prayer) until service starts at 6:00. WOW, what an experience we've been having! When we started the Fast about a month ago, our first service was just amazing and power packed! Tonights ... well, I told Sister King (our piano player for the evening) that I want to start service with some focused prayer. I don't want any music, just focused, God centered prayer. "Ok" she said. About an hour and a half later prayer ended! I am sure that people were healed, set free from burdens, delivered from things in their life that only God could get rid of and much, much more! It is always so awesome when God moves in such a powerful way like that. I felt something in the morning service when I was praying then. I had a feeling like one service was just going to bust through the roof. It did and it was phenominal!

I'll write more later, but for now I just wanted to let y'all know I was back "authoring" again.

God Bless and stay tuned for the next update.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

God is just getting started....

I'm just warming up, for that meetin' in the sky! I love how connected I am feeling to God since this fast started! Keep on giving him the praise with this blog. :) Love ya!
Me